Sunday, February 3, 2013

Updates In A Nutshell

It's been far too long since my last update, but never fear--I haven't stopped a thing about my production with this game.  It's been an interesting few past months for me personally, to say the least.  I didn't intend to stay away from my blog and development for so long, but hey, some things in life just can't be helped.

Anyways, here's a briefing of updates, since I don't want to spend a whole lot of time with the updates here:
  • I'm working on a three-part series tutorial on creating a canyon with Blender and World Machine 2.  I've completed the first video.  (I'll post the video here after this post.)
  • Cyka is still in active production, but due to being such a big project and until I get a reliable dev team assembled, it's taken a back seat to a smaller project.  Now my main focus is a small indie game called Se\/er.
  • I didn't make the 2013 IGF deadline this time, but I'm sure aiming for 2014 IGF.
  • From now on, I'm going with a "underpromise, overdeliver" philosophy with my updates.  Simple and short.
See you next time.

- Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment