From this page, you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and, soon, YouTube. And you'll want to check out each, and consider following us one (or maybe even all--if you can handle it) of these ways.
We plan not just to use these social networking venues as a means to broadcast updates on game development, but as time goes on with our game development, as our official PolyKhrome website undergoes construction, and as we near our Kickstarter campaign (which should be arriving sometime in the fourth week of this month of May--about two weeks away), we're going to be using each of these social networking sites big time, and each one has its own advantage:
- During Cyka development, we'll be posting updates on Facebook and Twitter often times before we post them here on the blog.
- During our Cyka Kickstarter campaign, you can help Cyka become the game of our dreams by sharing news of our Kickstarter with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- You can help PolyKhrome get put on the map by giving a "+1" to our blog site with your Google account (which shows up on your Google + accounts as well).
- After Cyka is finished, we'll be using the Facebook page extensively for everything from announcing official online Cyka tournaments to giving news about newly available downloadable content.
- And, of course, you'll be able to easily share any of this directly with your friends!
Also, on YouTube, you'll be able to watch trailers, development diaries, brief showings of test matches (when our game goes into the testing phase), and even a full-length animated feature of Cyka planned. PolyKhrome plans to release full tutorials of not just how we do some of our game development, but also how to use some of our game-development-related software coming soon from a sister company (which we'll leave unnamed just for now, but you'll hear much more about later down the road).
We're currently a small indie company (and I mean really small), but we have the intention to grow as a company, the ambition to create truly awesome content, and the determination to deliver it all in style. Please considering following us along the way!